Find things to do, places to eat, happy hours to hit and so much more. We even have you covered on rainy days!
Last week, some of the Shore’s best chefs and restaurants were honored during the 2017 TASTE Awards.
Presented by ShoreFoodie.com, the awards celebrate culinary excellence at the Jersey Shore. Industry professionals and readers of the website made nominations in 18 categories, and the winners were announced during a ceremony May 22 at Buona Sera Ristorante in Red Bank.
The winners are as follows:
• Outstanding restaurant (fine dining): The Poached Pear Bistro in Point Pleasant Beach
• Outstanding restaurant (bar or pub): Harpoon Willy’s in Manasquan
• Outstanding restaurant (Italian): Buona Sera Ristorante in Red Bank
• Outstanding restaurant (pizza) Pete & Elda’s Bar/Carmen’s Pizzeria in Neptune City
• Outstanding restaurant (steakhouse) Prime 13 in Point Pleasant Beach
• Outstanding restaurant (seafood): Shipwreck Grill in Brielle
• Outstanding restaurant (casual/other): Salt Creek Grille in Rumson
• Outstanding restaurant (specialty): Asbury Festhalle & Biergarten in Asbury Park
• Outstanding restaurant (breakfast/lunch): Cardinal Provisions in Asbury Park
• Outstanding specialty food store: Joe Leone’s Italian Specialties in Point Pleasant Beach and Sea Girt
• Outstanding restaurateur/restaurant group: Marilyn Schlossbach Group
• Outstanding restaurant design/ambiance: Asbury Festhalle & Biergarten
• Outstanding wine program: Restaurant Nicholas in Middletown
• Outstanding bar/cocktail program: Watermark in Asbury Park
• Outstanding restaurant/service: The Poached Pear Bistro
• Outstanding new restaurant: Graze in Little Silver
• Outstanding chef: Scott Giordano of The Poached Pear Bistro
• Restaurant of the year (for outstanding…