Need help with your fantasy-golf lineups for this week’s Memorial Tournament? Our fantasy-golf experts are here to help.
From picks to win to DraftKings bargains to players to avoid, here are some options for you to consider:
• • •
- Projected champion: Dustin Johnson. Has been just a little off in his last two starts, but not far away (T-12 at Players, T-11 at Nelson), and ran third here last year.
- Also like: Matt Kuchar. Since 2007, his nine starts at Memorial include a victory (2013) and only one finish outside the top 15. He makes nice cash everywhere, but especially at Jack’s Place. And like Tony Finau as well. Good spot to be a power player.
- Sleeper: Keegan Bradley. Has slid to 109th in the World Ranking and hasn’t had a top 10 since Torrey Pines (Farmers, T-4), but seems to find something in Columbus. Was T-8 in each of the last two years.
- DraftKings bargain: Marc Leishman ($6,900). Played on the weekend in his last six starts at Memorial, and was T-5 and T-11, respectively, the last two years at Muirfield Village. Plus, how cool would a 2017 Palmer-Nicklaus double be?
- Fade: D.A. Points. After a couple of solid showings here in 2010-11 (T-23 and T-20), he has missed the cut in four consecutive starts. And has only one top 20 since winning in Puerto Rico.
• • •
- Projected champion: Tony Finau. He’s close, and he has a good track record here: T-8 in 2015 and T-11 in 2016.
- Also like: Adam Scott and Matt Kuchar. Both have stellar records here, especially Kuchar, who has cracked the top 15 in each of his past nine starts here while winning once during that span. Scott is coming off a T-6 at The Players.
- Sleeper: Ollie Schniederjans. He’s been in contention a few times this season. He’s got to…